|Other Egyptian Gods|
|Table of contents|
- Ra (also Atum), his children. Crowley incorporated Ra into Liber Resh in the dawn adoration of the Sun.
- Nebt-het (Gk: Nephthys)
- Asar (Gk: Osiris)
- Aset (Gk: Isis)
Many ancient Egyptian cities revered a principal set of eight deities, usually arranged in four male/female pairs. For example: the Ogdoad of Hermopolis was as follows:
- Nu | Naunet (primordial waters)
- Amoun | Amaunet (potential for creation)
- Kuk | Kauket (infinite darkness)
- Huh | Hauhet (vast empty space)
Other Important Egyptian Godforms
Egyptian and Greek names:
- Anpu (Gk: Anubis)
- Apep (Gk: Apophis)
- Het-heru (Gk: Hathor): Crowley incorporated Hathor into Liber Resh in the noon adoration of the Sun.
- Heru (Gk: Horus)
- Hoor-par-Kraat (Gk: Harpocrates)
- Kephra Crowley incorporated Khephera into Liber Resh in the midnight adoration of the Sun.
- Sebek Sebek/Sobek is associated with Key Number 32 in Liber 777.
- Tawaret (Gk: Thoueris)
- Tahuti (Gk: Thoth)
- Tum: Crowley incorporated Tum into Liber Resh in the evening adoration of the Sun.
http://www.kemet.org/glossary/ Listing of Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) god-names from the website of The Kemetic Orthodox Faith, a neo-Egyptian religion featuring a very well researched listing of Egyptian god-names (netjeru).