"Ignis Renovatur Natura Integra" = Fire Renews Earth Incessantly
"Iēsus Nazarēnus, Rēx Iūdaeōrum" = Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews
When you remove the impediment to health, (in cases of no permanent damage,) the body heals itself. - CapellaLux
Now you can NOT cut off an arm of a human and plant it in the dirt and expect it to grow like a cutting of a plant. However, you can remove the cause of malady and then allow the body to restore itself via its natural process.
Medicine originated from plants and animals. As the story of the fox, bitten by a snake, ate the very type of frog whose body held the antidote, so humans learned from animals. Certain types of mushrooms are said to have healing properties on the mind and emotions and sometimes the body.
Links of Interest
- Microcosmic/Interior Fires: Aura/Kundalini
- Perpetual Lamps:  (http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/rrm/rrm07.htm)
- Sacred Fire:  (http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/rrm/rrm13.htm)
- St. Brigid's Sacred Fire:  (http://www.brigitsforge.co.uk/brigitsaint1.html#The_Sacred_Fire_at_Kildare)
- A Masonic Opinion (Vitriol/INRI):  (http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/zeldis11.html)
--Capella 18:13, 5 Dec 2015 (UTC)