The following topics are presented to help editors create great Thelemapedia articles.
- Where to start It's easy as pie. Read this to get things going...
Must reads for editors
- The Really Simple Tutorial A friendly guide to all the basics. A must read for all aspiring editors. It only takes about 10 to 20 minutes to go through the whole thing.
- Editorial Policy Basic policies regarding content and behavior on Thelemapedia
- Common Sources How to cite sources (including short libers), and a list of common books in reference format
- Projects These pages really need your help!
- Stewards The caretakers of the site
- What Thelemapedia is not
- Thelemapedia Power Structure Who's in charge
- How to Contribute A quick start primer for adding content to Thelemapedia
- Article Basics Find out how to write a great article
Using the wiki
- Wiki Markup Full list of all the formatting code, including text, images, sections, and links
- Characters How to use Greek and Hebrew letters in your article
- Symbols How to use astrological, ba gua, and other hermetic symbols in your article
- Using Images How to upload and use images in your Thelemapedia articles
- List of templates and boilerplate text Automatic text messages, like the "stub" line
- Dispute Resolution What to do when the fighting breaks out
- Comprehensive Wikipedia Help Pages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents) Everything there is to know about using a wiki